Our 3 Mile hike that we went on. I was in charge of the 1st years
I had 10 girls 3 YCLs. We had the largest group. My friend laughed at
my socks. Wearing long socks, I got no chiggers and mosquito's bites. There
is madness in wearing them. She told me I looked like a "red neck". I do have
to agree but I am bite free. So we were to walk a 3 mile, and their was to be a truck
at the 1/2 way mark to give us fresh water and to walk back. About 1 1/2 hrs later we
came to the conclusion that there was no truck. we then turned around to go back water less.
We came upon the truck 1/2 back. It was my truck. a good bishop came to save us. They forgot
to send someone out to meet us. Opps.
Last night and they gave us smores. They all
decided that they needed beards and go-tees. They wanted a photo.
So initiation of 1st years. "Snipe hunt". We took the
girls on the famous snipe hunt. The older girls told them
they needed to wear toothpaste on their face that the snipes liked
the smell of it. OK, that is your first question on is this really true.Toothpaste? Well
we had them walking around with a pillow case clicking their tongues. We had a good laugh.
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Girls Camp Texas Style
Posted by This is us. at 9:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment