Friday, March 20, 2009

DISNEYWORLD FLORDIA


I can't believe I am finally here!


Mom take my photo to remind me of the
best day ever!


We finally made to to Disneyworld. For Spring Break this year
we spent a week in Flordia visiting all 5 parks. Yes I did say
5 parks in 7 days. A park a day right? No problem. We learned
about mid-week that we needed another vacation from our vacation.
We had a wonderful time seeing all we could see and riding all we
could ride. Our favorite place was Animal Kingdom. We were
so proud of Skyler he rode all the rollar coasters. His Favorites were
The runnaway Train and Splash Mountian. His least favorite was
Everest where he met the Snow monster and passes out. Casin was
kind enough to tell us that the ride wasn't scary. Oh and did I mention
the Scary Monster and that the ride went backwards in the dark? He is
going to need thearpy for the next 10 years

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Tiff Gatten said...

So much to catch up on with you. I looks like you are all having so much fun. Casin has his license. Corbin doesn't have his yet. He turned 16 in Dec, but we just haven't got around to it. I'm sure we will soon. I can't believe how old they are. They are fun though.